Videos

Sunday, April 11, 2010

HucSauce High Tide Champions!

I got kind of lazy about this, as can be seen by the non-existent writeup about spring break. Sorry, there's just way too much good stuff to cover that it would take literally FOREVER so I'll just sum it up with a couple of chronological bullet points:

For The Longest Time (got the bums taken care of), jug-o-ritas, driftwood beach (I never got to go there :-( so we have to go back next year), turned bloody beach, hat tourny (Katie won a Christian Rap CD!), landshark, lost to Booyah, win, win, circle of death, delicious oysters, ZOMBIE NIGHT: A night that will go down in history ("I know you guys are not Zombies!!"), morning at the beach, sea turtles, win, win, win, golden corral feast, Hot Saucers-Saucy, Claypool love, dirty dishes, packing the cars, sparkly pants, short-shorts, table-topping, win, win, WIN, girl talk at Chik-Fil-A, TJMaxx (I love my jeans), the tearful departure.

Only 11 months until high tide 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment